+1-415-800-8147 Guided San Francisco wine tours to Sonoma Valley.
The Great Wine Tour
This exquisite wine tasting tour from San Francisco for just $120 (including all wine tasting fees)** is a fantastic way to spend a day away from the hustle & bustle of the big city. We'll collect you at your hotel and then for about eight hours, we'll trade the foggy shores & windy chill of San Francisco for the sunny valleys & rolling hills of Sonoma.
What are you waiting for?!
the tour in a nutshell
- 8:00-9:00am: Hotel Pick-ups
- 10:00am-11:30pm: Enjoy the morning with tastings at our first winery (tasting fees included)**
- 12:00-1:00pm: Next is a leisurely drive into beautiful Historic Sonoma Square for a delicious lunch stop
- 1:00-2:30pm: On to our second winery for more delicious wine tasting (tasting fees included)**
- 2:30-4:00pm: And finally, our third winery for even more delicious wine tasting (tasting fees included)**
- 4:00pm: Begin our drive back with stops along the way in Sausalito & at the Golden Gate Bridge
- 5:30-6pm: Hotel drop-offs
the full tour goes something like this
Once on-board, we'll head across town to the Golden Gate Bridge. Along the way, we'll share with you lots of information about the different neighborhoods we pass. Included in the sights we'll see are the Palace of Fine Arts, the Marina District, and the beautifully-wooded Presidio as well as a spectacular birds-eye-view of the seaside villages of Sausalito and Tiburon. As we continue north, you'll hear lots of stories about the towns & other points of interest we pass while making our way to our first winery: San Quentin Prison, the city of San Rafael, and Marin Civic Center are just a few. We'll even point out the exit to George Lucas's Skywalker Ranch.
Around 10am, we arrive at the first winery & the fun begins!
From this point on, as we go from winery to winery, taking in the sites, and getting to know one another (by the end of the day, we're usually like one big dysfunctional family - see photo!), you'll taste some of the finest red, white, and dessert wines (maybe even some bubbly!) California has to offer! You won't be disappointed!
Most of the day will be spent visiting awesome wineries and tasting rooms, but it'll also include a lunch stop in Historic Sonoma Square, and later in the day, a drive through Sausalito and a photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge (The Secret Spot - hold onto your hat ... no, really, HOLD ONTO YOUR HAT!).
If you're interested in visiting Wine Country in a very relaxed setting (no wine snobs here!!) and fancy doing so on a tour that offers BIG FUN ... in small groups, then our 'Great Wine Tour!' is just the tour for you!
We hope to see y'all soon!
things we'll see along the way
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Angel Island
- Sonoma Raceway
stops, photo-ops, and options
- Carneros Wine Region
- Golden Gate Bridge from the Secret Spot
- Optional ferry ride from Sausalito to San Francisco: $13 (rated 2nd best ferry ride in the US!)