+1-415-800-8147 Edge of the World Tours San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma Valley, Napa Valley. Private tours to San Francisco, Muir Woods, Mount Tamalpais, Point Reyes, Stinson Beach, Sonoma, Napa, Etc. tailored to the experience you are looking for.
Private Tour offerings
Planning an event or tour with some of your closest friends, relatives, or coworkers, perhaps? One of our private tour options below may be just the solution...
Have a look at The Great Wine Tour and imagine the very same thing, yet reserved exclusively for your group! For just a bit more than the price of our public tour, we invite you and up to nine friends or colleagues to make it your very own.
- Avoid the disappointment of someone in your group missing out due to another booking coming through on the same day.
- Also, since we limit capacity to 10 (instead of 12 for the public tour), you'll enjoy a bit more comfort and additional space for small bags and/or that case of your favorite wine of the day!
This option is available from just $895 + Tasting fees of $25per person
Celebrating your team's latest success? Organizing a bachelorette party? Day out while the cruise is in port? Or maybe family's in town looking for a day-to-remember... How about a private tour from San Francisco?
Edge of the World Tours has been providing bespoke tours to locals and visitors alike for years. With a Bespoke Tour, we'll work with you to design the perfect day for your group of up to ten guests.
Here are some examples Bespoke Tours we've provided (5 hour minimum for all tours):
- Wine tasting in Sonoma and/or Napa Valley (of course)
- Wine tasting in Russian River Valley (go a little farther afield for cheaper tasting fees and fewer crowds)
- San Francisco City tour (5-8 hours depending on how much you want to see)
- Monterey, Carmel & 17 Mile Drive (10 hours)
- Beer tasting tours (we know and love craft beer and there are fantastic breweries throughout San Francisco and Northern California ...we've been to most of them)
- Muir Woods and Sausalito (6 hours)
- Redwoods and Wine Tasting (8 hours, Muir Woods in the morning, wine tasting in the afternoon)
- Yosemite National Park (12 hours, it is a long day but worth it to see one of mother nature's greatest gifts)
- Historic Gold Country, Giant Sequoias & Wine Tasting in the Sierra foothills (12 hours)
- Hiking in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area (it's impossible to know all of the trails but Marc has hiked many of them)
Or just be creative...we won't judge!
What are you waiting for? Give us a call or fill in the form below, and let's get to work on your special day in the City by the Bay!