+1-415-800-8147 Edge of the World Tours San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma Valley, Napa Valley. Private tours to San Francisco, Muir Woods, Mount Tamalpais, Point Reyes, Stinson Beach, Sonoma, Napa, Etc. tailored to the experience you are looking for.
Planning a day out to celebrate the success of your team? In charge of the bachelorette party for the bride-to-be? Looking for a day out with your fellow cruise ship passengers? Celebrating a reunion with friends from college? Family in town looking for that once-in-a-lifetime day from San Francisco? We can help!
Edge of the World Tours has been providing customized, private tours to locals and visitors alike for years - our phone rings and the good times begin!
Here are some examples of private tours we have provided (4 hour minimum for all private tours):
- Wine tasting in Sonoma and/or Napa Valley (of course)
- Wine tasting in Russian River Valley (go a little farther afield for cheaper tasting fees and fewer crowds)
- San Francisco City tour (4-8 hours depending on how much you want to see)
- Monterey, Carmel & 17 Mile Drive (10 hours)
- Beer tasting tours (we know and love craft beer and there are fantastic breweries throughout San Francisco and Northern California ...we've been to most of them)
- Muir Woods and Sausalito (4-6 hours)
- Redwoods and Wine Tasting (8 hours, Muir Woods in the morning, wine tasting in the afternoon)
- Yosemite National Park (12 hours, it is a long day but worth it to see one of mother nature's greatest gifts)
- Historic Gold Country, Giant Sequoias & Wine Tasting in the Sierra foothills (12 hours)
- Hiking in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area (it's impossible to know all of the trails but Marc has hiked many of them)
- Or just be creative...we won't judge!
What are you waiting for? Give us a call and let's get to work on your special day out in the City by the Bay!