Grab up to twelve of your friends and take a trip to Sonoma County, one of California’s top-rated wine and food destinations.
Bespoke/Custom Private Tours
Duration: Minimum 5 hours
Capacity: Up to 13 people
Ages: All ages
Book a Bespoke Tour and let us customize an itinerary just for you
Celebrating your team’s latest success? Organizing a bachelorette party? Day out while the cruise is in port? Or maybe family’s in town looking for a day-to-remember… How about a private tour from San Francisco?
Edge of the World Tours has been providing bespoke tours to locals and visitors alike for years. With a Bespoke Tour, we’ll work with you to design the perfect day for your group of up to 13 guests.
*For private tours we can pick you up from locations in San Francisco, San Mateo County, Marin County, Sonoma County and Napa County.
Here are some examples of Bespoke Tours we’ve provided (5 hour minimum for all tours):
- Wine tasting in Sonoma and/or Napa Valley (of course)
- Wine tasting in Russian River Valley (go a little farther afield for cheaper tasting fees and fewer crowds)
- Wine tasting in the Santa Cruz mountains (ideal for people in Silicon Valley)
- San Francisco City tour (5-8 hours depending on how much you want to see)
- Monterey, Carmel & 17 Mile Drive (10 hours)
- Beer tasting tours (we know and love craft beer and there are fantastic breweries throughout San Francisco and Northern California …we’ve been to most of them)
- Muir Woods and Sausalito (6 hours)
- Redwoods and Wine Tasting (8 hours, Muir Woods in the morning, wine tasting in the afternoon)
- Historic Gold Country, Giant Sequoias & Wine Tasting in the Sierra foothills (12 hours)
- Hiking in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area (it’s impossible to know all of the trails but Marc has hiked many of them)
Or just be creative…we won’t judge!
* We can accommodate up to 13 people in our tour vans