Grab up to twelve of your friends and take a trip to Sonoma County, one of California’s top-rated wine and food destinations.
Bespoke/Custom Private Tours
Duration: Minimum 5 hours
Capacity: Up to 13 people
Ages: All ages
Book a Bespoke Tour and Let Us Customize an Itinerary Just for You
When it comes to travel, one size does not fit all. Every traveler has their own unique interests and preferences, and it can be challenging to find the perfect tour or itinerary that matches those needs. That’s where a bespoke tour comes in – a personalized travel experience that is designed just for you.
Personalize Your Bespoke Tour With Edge Of The World Tours Today
Edge of the World Tours has been providing bespoke tours to locals and visitors alike for years. With a Bespoke Tour, we’ll work with you to design the perfect day for your group of up to 13 guests. Whether you’re interested in exploring the natural wonders of Northern California, tasting the best wine the region has to offer, or immersing yourself in the history and culture of San Francisco, our team of experts can create an itinerary that meets your every need.
Why Edge Of The World Tours?
- Small, locally-owned business that highlights other small, locally-owned businesses
- Awarded as a top local tour company by TripAdvisor and Viator every year since 2014
- In 2019, received the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award as the #7 Wine Experience in the World
- In 2019, awarded GetYourGuide’s Best Food and Drink Tour in North America
- In 2022, received the Viator Experience Award which recognizes the top 150 experiences in the world
Create Your Own Tour
The best part of a bespoke tour is that it’s entirely up to you. You can choose the sights and attractions you want to visit, the activities you want to participate in, and the pace of your day. Whether you prefer a leisurely stroll through a park or an adrenaline-pumping adventure, we can make it happen.
For private tours, we can pick you up from locations in San Francisco, San Mateo County, Marin County, Sonoma County, and Napa County. This means that you don’t have to worry about transportation or navigating unfamiliar roads. Our experienced drivers will take care of everything, so you can sit back and relax.
Here are some examples of Bespoke Tours we’ve provided (5-hour minimum for all tours):
- Wine tasting in Sonoma and/or Napa Valley
- Wine tasting in Russian River Valley
- Wine tasting in the Santa Cruz mountains
- San Francisco City tour (5-8 hours)
- Monterey, Carmel & 17 Mile Drive (10 hours)
- Beer tasting tours
- Muir Woods and Sausalito (6 hours)
- Redwoods and Wine Tasting (8 hours, Muir Woods in the morning, wine tasting in the afternoon)
- Historic Gold Country, Giant Sequoias & Wine Tasting in the Sierra foothills (12 hours)
- Hiking in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area
When you book a Bespoke Tour with Edge of the World Tours, you’ll have access to our team of knowledgeable guides who are passionate about sharing their love of Northern California with you. They’ll provide you with insider information and insights that you won’t find in a guidebook, making your experience all the more memorable.
Book A Bespoke Tour With Us Today
At Edge of the World Tours, we believe that travel should be an enriching and transformative experience. We’re committed to providing our guests with exceptional service and creating experiences that exceed their expectations. Book a Bespoke Tour with us, and let us show you the best that Northern California has to offer.
What to Know Before You Go
- All tours are 13 people max
- The duration of the tour has a minimum of 5 hours
- Dress in layers, the Bay Area has notoriously erratic weather
- We will pick up at private residences in San Francisco, Marin County, Sonoma County, and Napa County for private tours
- We do not allow pets on our tours