The Safety and Health of our customers and team members are and always have been our number one priority here at Edge of the World Tours.
First and foremost we want to acknowledge the very real suffering that is being experienced globally as a result of the Corona Virus. In addition to the direct and horrible health impacts of this disease on countless people’s lives, people everywhere are suffering job loss, economic stress, closure of their businesses and more. We stand with you in the effort to stay positive and remain resilient so that we can emerge from this global struggle stronger and more connected.
With the on-going global Covid 19 pandemic still evolving and local re-opening guidelines being set at both the state and county level we are doing our best to stay on top of the situation and ensure we meet and/or exceed all guidelines for ensuring the safety of our customers and staff.
The following are policies and protocols we will be adhering to for the foreseeable future:
– Reservations for the Great Wine Tour can be cancelled without notice for a full refund at any time.
– For private tour groups we will evaluate group size and other safety precautions on a case by case basis, taking into consideration current local and regional guidelines and regulations.
– We will be limiting our Public Tours (The Great Wine Tour) to a maximum of 7 people and no more than two groups on any given day to ensure the ability to create social distancing within our tour vans.
– We have installed Custom Ford Transit-specific sneeze barriers between the driver’s area and the passenger compartment of our vans to limit exposure to infection.
– Our vans will be steam cleaned and sanitized after each tour and surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day during tours.
– Hand Sanitizer will be made available throughout the tour.
– Tour guides and customers will be required to wear masks at all times and complimentary spare masks will be made available.
If you have questions or concerns please give us a call.