A fantastic way to spend a day away from the hustle & bustle of the big city. Tour the heart of wine country in beautiful Sonoma.
Amazing San Francisco And Wine Country Tours
From small group tours to private ones, your experienced guide will be ready to provide personalized service as you explore the area’s beautiful vineyards and take part in some premier wine-tasting experiences. Book one of our San Francisco And Sonoma Wine Country tours today for a truly extraordinary experience!
Experience Sonoma Valley, California
Sonoma Valley is home to some of California’s finest wine, food, arts, and culture. Just 45 miles outside of San Francisco, there is something for everyone in Sonoma!
Why Edge Of The World Tours?
- Small, locally-owned business that highlights other small, locally-owned businesses
- Awarded as a top local tour company by TripAdvisor and Viator every year since 2014
- In 2019, received the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award as the #7 Wine Experience in the World
- In 2019, awarded GetYourGuide’s Best Food and Drink Tour in North America
- In 2022, received the Viator Experience Award which recognizes the top 150 experiences in the world
Book One Of Our Unforgettable Tours Today
San Francisco and Sonoma Wine Country are some of the most renowned wine regions in the world. Exploring these two extraordinary places with an expert guide offers travelers a unique opportunity to discover all that these regions have to offer.
Choose from small group or private tours and get to know San Francisco’s beloved landmarks or the best wineries and vineyards of Sonoma. See why this region is known for producing some of the world’s finest wines, enjoy breathtaking views of nature, sip exceptional wines, and sample delicious local food. No matter which tour you choose, your knowledgeable guide will ensure that your San Francisco and Sonoma Wine Country visit is unforgettable.
What to Know Before You Go
- TASTING FEES AT ALL WINERIES ARE INCLUDED
- All tours are 13 people max
- Dress in layers, the Bay Area has notoriously erratic weather
- We do not pick people up at private residences on our public wine tours, we limit tour pick-ups to hotels within our pick-up zone in downtown San Francisco
- We will pick up at private residences in San Francisco, Marin County, Sonoma County, and Napa County for private tours
- We do not allow pets on our tours