Plan Your Trip to San Francisco with Edge of the World Tours
San Francisco is a beautiful city with an abundance of attractions and landmarks to explore. One of the best ways to see everything the city has to offer is by going on tours. Whether you are interested in sightseeing, history, food, or culture, San Francisco has something for everyone. Here are some tips to help you make the most of your tours in San Francisco:
- Book your tour in advance: San Francisco is a popular tourist destination, and tours can fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, book your tour in advance, especially if you are visiting during the peak season.
- Dress appropriately: San Francisco weather can be unpredictable, so it’s important to dress in layers. Bring a jacket, even in the summer months, as the temperature can drop significantly in the evening.
- Wear comfortable shoes: San Francisco is a hilly city, so be prepared for lots of walking. Wear comfortable shoes that can handle the inclines and declines of the city’s streets.
- Bring a camera: San Francisco is a photographer’s dream, with plenty of photo opportunities. Don’t forget to bring your camera or smartphone to capture the stunning views and landmarks.
- Be prepared for crowds: San Francisco is a busy city, and popular tourist attractions can get crowded. Be prepared to wait in lines, especially during peak season.
- Bring snacks and water: San Francisco tours can be long, so it’s a good idea to bring snacks and water to keep you fueled and hydrated.
- Listen to your tour guide: San Francisco tour guides are knowledgeable and passionate about the city. Listen to their insights and recommendations to get the most out of your tour.
- Be respectful of the city and its residents: San Francisco is a diverse and inclusive city, and it’s important to be respectful of its residents and culture. Follow the rules and regulations, and be mindful of your impact on the environment.
- Have fun: San Francisco is a vibrant and exciting city, and tours are a great way to experience everything it has to offer. Relax, have fun, and enjoy your time exploring the city.
Favorite Local Eats
Cafe Mason – The coolest thing about Mason, located between Geary & O’Farrell, is it’s open 24 hours!
Honey Honey – On the corner of Post & Taylor (yellow building), serving breakfast/lunch/dinner — good food, good atmosphere.
Epic Roasthouse – steakhouse with a view!
Scoma’s – Italian seafood
Slanted Door – Modern Vietnamese at Ferry Building
Coqueta – Spanish/Mexican
Boulevard – French/New American
La Mar – Peruvian/Seafood
The Yellow Submarine – Marc and Paul grew up with Jack and Eli and have been eating at their mom’s sub shop in the inner Sunset since childhood, and they still make the best subs around, hands down (in our humble opinion)!
City View – Dim Sum
Twenty Five Lusk
Book A San Francisco Tour With Us Today
Edge Of The World Tours is proud to offer our customers a chance to experience San Francisco in a unique and exciting way. With our experienced guides taking care of the driving, all you need to do is sit back and relax as you get an unfiltered glimpse into the cultural life of one of California’s most beloved cities. We provide a range of itineraries that make sure you hit all the hot spots and take back plenty of great memories from your trip. Book your tour with us today, and explore San Francisco with Edge Of The World Tours.